Saturday, June 11, 2005

JuniorBoys

Just saw the Junior Boys last night and all I can say is WOW!

They have a throwback sinth/electro pop, with just a hint of a “Casio” vibe to them that only serves to make them more endearing. Great chill music.

Picked up their CD at the show, hope it translates as well as their live show.

I can honestly say that I haven’t been this impressed with a live band in quite some time. My only complaint was that the little club they played at was SWELTERING!!! But there is something to be said for seeing live music in a packed, sweaty little club.

Anyways… check them out at

www.juniorboys.net

Key Tracks

  • Teach Me How To Fight
  • Last Exit
  • Birthday

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, I told you that I'm not the only cool thing in Hamilton!

10:09 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

I shall never doubt you again...

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
http://easy-hit-counters.com/ Listed on BlogShares