Thursday, June 09, 2005

I'm Melting...

Hot…
I am so hot, and not a good way…
The AC has been out since Tuesday in my office and it has been borderline unbearable all week. Luckily they have let us “dress down” so I’m not sitting here melting in a suit.
It’s bad when you start counting the hours till you can leave starting at 10:00am, but I’m literally sitting here sweating and I haven’t done anything but work at my desk all morning.

Well the NBA finals start tonight (GO PISTONS!!!) and all I can say is that it’s about bloody time! I am sick and tired of everybody talking trash about the “stones” before the series even starts.

My brain is totally fried… can’t think…

Site that is amusing me today:
www.freeKatie.net
I am so joining the movement to free Katie Holmes from Tom!

Quote of the Day:
“Brittney Spears has become the Shawn Kemp of babes” – from the Steve Czbaen show this morning. I think I laughed about that for a good half hour :)

Ipod playlist for this morning

“Hot in Here” – Nelly
“Bandages” – Hot, Hot Heat
“Hot, Hot, Hot” – The Cure
“We Gotta Get Outta This Place” – Grand Funk Railroad

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry you are so hot. If it makes you feel better, that's how I feel right now in my house. Boooooooo summer sticky weather. Is is supposed to be as hot in Southern Ontario/Michigan as it is in India? I didn't think so!

8:14 AM  
Blogger erl said...

dude that should be illegal to work w/ no AC

8:49 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

I KNOW!!!
One of the receptionists actually passed out on thrusday. Not good times... not good times at all.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
http://easy-hit-counters.com/ Listed on BlogShares