Friday, May 20, 2005

Still Here, Just Not Here...

Never fear, I'm still alive and I haven't forgotten about you all. I just had two new clerks start this week and it's been hard keeping them out of my hair long enough for me to get much of anything done.
Hopefully I'll have some time this weekend to post something more.
If anything, I'll make sure to give a complete rundown of my "Adventures in Nerddome" when I see Star Wars this weekend.
Who am I kidding... I am one of those nerds :(

Latah!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you think we ever doubted your nerddom? I never did. It is part of your charm! Oh, what are we going to do with you nerdy pants?

12:04 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

I knew something had to be "part of my charm"... I had just always hoped it was my devilishly good looks :)

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
http://easy-hit-counters.com/ Listed on BlogShares