Saturday, April 23, 2005

LINKS!!!

Hey there!!
Well this past week sucked more than humanly possible. Hence, no real posts... :(
Anyway, hopefully things will calm down a little bit this week and I can get back to writing on a regular basis again.
I also have noticed that I've been rambling WAY too much about myself... Why the hell would I do that?!?!?! Well, it's because I haven't really had time to go out and see a movie or watch much TV so I have sort of been cut off from the world. That was the one good thing about being unemployed with a TiVo, I could watch EVERYTHING!!!!
It's been over two months now since I have seen an episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force or Robot Chicken because they are on too bloody late! This is very upsetting for me.
You also may notice that I have added a links section to my sidebar. Not many links yet, but I'm sure they will gradually take over.

Well I’m off for now….

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't sad how work gets the way of life? Not that tv is your life, but you understand. I hate that. It's okay, I guess because work brings home the bacon (ewww bacon!)

12:22 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

I still miss TV...
...Aqua Teen,
Sealab 2020,
Scrubs,
Old Cheers and Friends re-runs.
Watching cheesy movies like "Fools Rush In" 76 times in one month on TNT just because...
*sigh*
I miss TV.

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
http://easy-hit-counters.com/ Listed on BlogShares