Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Not That There's Anything Wrong With That...

OK… I was just forwarded this story on ABC NEWS

For the record… that is not me… Although I fully support the right to marry whoever you bloody well feel like, I was not at this rally in San Fran. I was cold and miserable here in Detroit. So my family can now breathe a sigh of relief… I am not actually gay. I’m just a “power geek” with an unhealthy obsession with Johnny Depp and a love 80’s synth music :)

As one guy said to me back when I was DJ’ing queer positive events…
“You love Depeche Mode, the Pet Shop Boys, Erasure, and yet you are straight? Well then you are pretty damn cool for a breeder”.


See "Robot Girl"… liking DM is cool… I knew it :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is too hysterical! Maybe that's why people say that about you...we're psychic and were projecting our feelings about the actual gay Jason Seifert! Ha! Ha!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

I don't know if I appreciate how insanely amusing you find this... Why can't there be a Rock Star JS? Is that too much to ask for?

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was at Sky in Montreal many, many years ago and a guy kept asking me whether I like Breeders. When I answered something like "I used to, but now I think they need to pull back a little. i mean, do they think we want to listen to their wailing all the time?", he looked at me funny. It took me a whole hour to figure it out.

Ah...vive le Montreal!

12:49 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

sux about the tripple post... anways, I loved The Breeders! Not as much as Elastica, but "Cannonball" was a damn good song.
Oh and Lindsey... come back again soon and I'll see what other colloquialisms I can throw at ya... I'm trying to invent my own language you know... OK, maybe not... :)

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
http://easy-hit-counters.com/ Listed on BlogShares