Monday, February 14, 2005

I'm Leaving On A Jet Plane...

Well I'm outta here tomorrow morning. Back to the great white north... back to Michigan :( Not that I'm not looking forward to seeing everybody back there, but it marks a return to reality. I have been on basically a two month vacation from everything. I haven't had to worry about anything, I lived in Orange County, I played in the sun, and I got to hang out in Hollywood and DisneyLand. Well that is over and I can't help be a little sad. BTW... did you like my pics of Hollywood that I posted this morning?!?! Hollywood will always have a special place in my heart and I had wanted to get some pics of it before I left but never had a chance. Well I was having dinner with my parents there last night before I went to a movie with my friend Maria, and so I sent my Dad out with the camera to get some pics. He got some good stuff if I do say so myself :)
Well I should probably sign off for the night... I need to pack up my computer and get things ready to leave... which will be in a matter of hours... ugh.
I hate flying... anybody who knows me, knows that I REALLY hate airplanes... I am much, much better than I was a few years ago though. I used to have to load up on Dramamine and liquor to even step foot on the plane... now I just have the Dramamine to relax and the last few times I haven't even had to drink.
So I fly out of LAX at 6:30am PST tomorrow morning and arrive in Midland, MI at 2:30 EST. Needless to say, it will be a friggin long day.
Well I'm off... Next time I post here I'll be doing so in Michigan so you can expect even more typo's.... seeing as I'll be typing with mittens on and all:)
Nite!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Airplane! You did just fine, kiddo. I am sorry that you are feeling a bit undone about being back in the cold and back to reality (back to reality!) but I have to confess to my selfishness...I am so happy to have you back in my time zone you don't even know! I miss you so much. So, I am glad you are home!

6:09 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Back to life, back to reality :) Me love Soul II Soul :)
Yeah, I am SOOOOO glad to be back in the same timezone as you too! I do have to admit that the time zone shift has screwed me up quite a bit. At 8:00pm last night I was about to call you because I figured it would be 11:00 your time... then I realized that YOUR time was now MY time... I was so confused.. :S

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
http://easy-hit-counters.com/ Listed on BlogShares