Sunday, February 13, 2005

Bantha Trax


Now anybody who knows me, knows that I am a total Star Wars geek and Graumans Chinese theater is pretty much the birthplace of all things Star Wars. This was the first place that they had a big opening for the original moive. So needless to say I totally geeked out when I first saw that they had their own footprints out front!!! I've seen a few movies here, most notably I saw Star Wars Episode II here on its opening weekend, which just happend to be the day I moved to Hollywood. And yes, I planned my move out west around the opening of a movie, what, you want to make something of it:) My Dad and I ended up seeing Ep. II twice there. The first time I actually liked it but I think I was still tired from the trip out there and a little overwhelmed that I was actually seeing it at the Chinese Theater. The second time I saw it I was a little less than underwhelmed ("She was Underwhelmed if that's a word, no it's not cuz I looked it up, it's one of the skills I learned in my school"... sorry, just a little Sloan break)  Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are always geeked out, remember?

6:13 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Being a geek is part of my charm don't ya know.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
http://easy-hit-counters.com/ Listed on BlogShares