Friday, February 25, 2005

All's Well...

Hey there all...
Well I am back from Toronto and my sister's surgery and I am please to report that things are progressing quite nicely. When I left this afternoon she was still in the ICU but they were hoping to move her up to her room sometime tomorrow morning. The procedure itself seemed to go very well... although her surgeon was a complete dick (and has been each of the three times we have met with him) after the surgery. All I can say is that he better have some skills with a knife because he has zero when it comes to dealing with people. Anyways... the biggest difference between this surgery and the one she had 8 years ago is the amount of pain medication they allowed her to have. Last time she was completely awake and aware of everything within 2 hours of leaving the OR. Needless to say, that was not a very pleasant experience for her. This time they gave her something to sleep the entire day of surgery and most of the night so she was never really awake while they had the respirator on her (which is the WORST). So I talked with her for a little bit today and she looked great. She was in good spirits but sill a little groggy from all of the drugs which is to be expected. Thanks to all who sent their well wishes as they were greatly appreciated.

Well I'm out for the evening but I wanted to leave you with something fun. One of my fav sites EVER Wrestlecrap.com has posted my article on "Santa's Slay"! You can see it by clicking HERE. Yep, I'm famous.... but it's the kind of fame that only an uber geek can appreciated. To quote Mod, "how embarrassing".

nite!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lots of prayers comin' from the west-end of T.O.! Love to K and the fam. B.

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
http://easy-hit-counters.com/ Listed on BlogShares