Friday, August 12, 2005

Blog-Spam :(

Well it appears that I have officially been hit by “blog-spam”. Somebody is posting links to commercial sites as well as rambling spam advertisements in my comments so they are forcing my hand to disallow anonymous comments for the time being. That does not mean that you cannot continue to comment, just please register with blogspot before you do. It only takes like 2 seconds and then you can post.
I’m sorry about this, I just cannot stand unsolicited advertising. The last thing I want are for the comments on this blog to be littered with Herbal Male Enhancement ads :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

Honestly, I'm not exactly sure how to fix/stop it. I have tried eliminating anon. comments but that hasn't even worked. Now I just delete them when I see them. It's a sad state of affairs when people start spamming blogs :(

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
http://easy-hit-counters.com/ Listed on BlogShares