Sunday, October 23, 2005

California Love

Well I'm officially on Vacation!!!

That's right folks, I've left the cold and the gloom of Detroit, for the fog and the haze of Los Angeles :) (And by Los Angeles, I mean that in the same way the Angels play in Los Angeles).

I can't even possibly tell you how glad I am not to be at work this week. Things were getting just a little too tense there for my taste so it was the perfect time to make my exit, even if it was only for a week :)

But the good news is, since I have so much time on my hands now, hopefully I'll be able to write a little something, something every day... and maybe I'll even post a few picks.. if the bloody sun ever comes out :)

Anyways, I'm off for right now, but keep checkin back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
http://easy-hit-counters.com/ Listed on BlogShares