Friday, April 10, 2009

March Madness 2009

I have never been more disappointed to win a NCAA Tournament pool. Even though I picked the final four PERFECTLY, it still came down to the final game. If Michigan State won, Pete won the pool. If North Carolina won, I won. Needless to say I would have certainly bypassed all of the glory of winning this annual pool for a Spartan victory... but that was not the case.
It has honestly taken my up until now to even look at the standings of this pool because I was so heartbroken over the loss on Monday night. This was truly a dream season for Michigan State and having the Final Four right here in Detroit seemed like the perfect storm. Unfortunately, this fairy tail did not have a happy ending. North Carolina came in and put yet another beating on MSU, crushing the hopes and dreams of Spartans everywhere.

So it is with a heavy heart that I give you the final standings of my annual march madness pool.

1. JAYdedSpartan
2. M. Faye
3. M. Servitto (AKA Lo Pan)
4. TIE - J. Seifert & P. Cairns
6. R. Moore
7. B. Hickling

Until next year... GO GREEN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
http://easy-hit-counters.com/ Listed on BlogShares