Monday, August 28, 2006

New Post!!

Ok, Ok… so it’s be a really long, long, long time since I last posted and honestly I don’t even know where to begin.

To start, I lost two very important people in my life. This past May, I lost my grandmother. I had the very unique opportunity to get to know my grandmother both as a kid growing up, and then again as an adult when I moved in with her while I studied for the Michigan Bar Exam. It was a wonderful opportunity to have and one that I will treasure for the rest of my life.

Shortly after my grandmother passed, I lost my puppy Abby. At 16 years old, her little body finally gave out. It sounds dumb, but she was a member of my family and was always treated as such.

I’ll have to write more about them someday, but not now.

Work is still the same… too much work, not enough play.

OK… my cold meds are really kick’n in now (I have a bloody head cold that just won’t go away), so it’s time for me to retire…

Talk more soon…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
http://easy-hit-counters.com/ Listed on BlogShares