Tuesday, April 08, 2008

March Madness 2008

Well the Tourney is over and once again, I am bringing up the proverbial rear. March Madness has usually lead me to April Angst as I am TERRIBLE at picking a bracket. Although I did fair quite a bit better than I have in past years, most notably in 2007 when I had locked up last place before the first weekend was over, I still had a terrible outing. As always, I am dumb.

Anyways, here were the final standings.

1. M. Faye
2. D. Chisholm
3. P. Cairns.
4. J. Tomasik
5. JAYded Spartan
6. R. Moore
7. M. Servitto
8. J. Seifert

Oh well, at least I did better than my Dad :) Duke in the final? That really killed him early. Not to mention, hats off to Faye for picking Kansas as the eventual champion.

Well enough of the

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
http://easy-hit-counters.com/ Listed on BlogShares