Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Merry Seasonings

Well it’s taken until December 21, but I think I am FINALLY in the Christmas sprit!!! This may not be a big deal to some people, but you have to remember, I usually start counting down the days till Christmas back in October! I think my delayed spirit has a lot to do with the fact that I just started a new job and I am just trying to keep my head above water with that… but tomorrow at 7:00 am I leave for California, and home!!! I can’t tell you how much I have been looking forward to going back home for the holidays.

A lot of people have asked me whether it still feels like Christmas when there is no snow and it’s in the 80s… and the answer is definitely YES! Four years ago, when I had my first “Green Christmas”, I was worried myself, but really as soon as you step into my parents house it is impossible to not get into the spirit! And you can’t beat sitting out on the patio with a mimosa (or Hermosa Beach as they have come to be known around my house) and just soaking up the sunshine. But don’t worry all of you back in Michigan… I’ll make sure to take plenty of pictures :)

So in the spirit of Christmas, here are my top 5 “Christmas Vacation” quotes:

5. “Merry Christmas, shitters full”

4.
--“Don’t throw me down Clark”
--“I’ll try not to Aunt Bethany”
--“Is your house on fire Clark?”

3. “Merry Christmas, Holy Shit, where’s the Tylenol”

2. “Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Kiss my ass, Kiss his ass, Kiss your ass, Happy Chanukah”

1. “Can I refill your egg nogg, drive you out to the middle of nowhere, leave you for dead”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
http://easy-hit-counters.com/ Listed on BlogShares