Thursday, December 30, 2004

Back Again

Hey there all. Well I'm back after a little layoff from posting here. It was really busy around here with my sister and her boyfriend here. I literally feel like I have been running around non stop for the past week. As always, it was great seeing her, but at the same time, I'm looking forward to just doing nothing for the next couple of days.
So we have really had some crazy rain here in SoCal over the past couple of days. I heard that on Tuesday they had over 6 inches of rain down in Hollywood. At least it wasn't snow right :)
Was actually down in Hollywood on Monday with everybody. It was raining (of course) so we couldn't get out and do much, but I've seen pretty much everything there is to see down there. We did get to go to my fav Mexican restaurant. If anybody is in the neighborhood, check out El Compadre on Sunset Blvd. It's right across from the "Guitar Shop". It's a little hole in the wall type of thing, but the food is amazing!!! That's one thing you really can't find in Canada, good Mexican food. In London I think there is one place and that's about it. Now that's London, Ontario for anybody who is confused. I grew up on the mean streets of Westmount and White Oaks down in London town ;) HA!!! OK so it's not that hardcore. Funny story though, I was at the gym here in Anaheim Hills a couple of months ago and I saw a guy with "714" tattooed on his back. Now that is hardcore. Nothing like rep'n the Hills! I mean I understand 909 or even 586, but 714? Let's just say that they won't be making "True Crime: The Streets of Yorba Linda" anytime soon.
Anyways, I hope all had a great holiday!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so getting a 905 tattoo. Hamilton is hardcore. Well, it's more hardcore than the O.C. I hope Seth Cohen gives that guy from the gym a kick in the ass.

I am sorry it so rainy. Hopefully by now it will be sunny once again. And just think, at least you're not dead from a freak tsunami. Bloody tsunami.

laytah
MODzilla

4:23 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

ModZilla, the mike rula, the old schoola...

Now remember... if you get the "905" tat, you will also be rep'n the mean streets of Brampton and Ajax. Are you sure you are that Hardcore ;) Is anybody?

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
http://easy-hit-counters.com/ Listed on BlogShares