Tuesday, January 31, 2006

No Scrubs!

I really try not to get political on this blog but there are just some things that I cannot and will not ignore. Just when I thought the political climate in this country could not be any worse, President Bush goes and commits the ultimate atrocity... he bumped SCRUBS! Yes, it’s shocking I know. Tonight he is holding the State of The Union Address a 9:00 pm thereby forcing NBC to show his babblings and not my beloved Scrubs!!! Come on now! Doesn’t President Bush realize that SCRUBS was a mid season addition to the NBC line up and therefore should be exempt from his presidential bumpage? I guess on the bright side, at least it wasn’t on a Wednesday... I would REALLY be mad if I missed LOST.
In other news, I’ve been playing around on myspace quite a bit lately. So yes, apparently I’m still in highschool. But really, it’s a great way to keep in contact with friends all over the country. So pop by my little spot there at:

www.myspace.com/jaydedspartan

Make sure to turn your speakers up while you are there as well! I have the new single from She Wants Revenge as my theme song. Speaking of which, their new album comes out TODAY! I haven’t been this excited about a new band in quite awhile. They have a very Joy Division/Interpol/New Order sound to them. Very retro without sounding dated

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So....6 years of my ramblings and rantings have never worked. But when you know who bumbs Scrubs, well all gloves are off. I knew you had it in you!

Tee hee hee

3:49 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Yeah... you definately planted the seeds, all I needed was that final straw to send me over the edge. Denying me my Scrubs fix certainly was it!

"George Bush dosen't care about Scrubs!"

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for that one! That really did make my day.

And really, George Bush DOESN'T dare about SCRUBS!

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
http://easy-hit-counters.com/ Listed on BlogShares