Thursday, December 16, 2004

Star Wars Holiday Special


I'm not sure if any of you remember this, or have even seen it but there actually was a "Star Wars Holiday Special" back in the late 70s. It played only once, but there are some bootleg copies of it running around. Apparently it was horrible but it did answer the eternal question of "what do you get a wookie for Christmas when he's already got a comb" :) Anyways, here is a site for more info on this...
http://www.stomptokyo.com/movies/star-wars-holiday-special.html

3 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

Yeah... Star Wars is sure no 007 right Donnie :)
Actually, surprisingly enough I haven't played Battlefront yet. I went to rent it a couple of times bu tit was never there. I have little confidence in Star Wars games, most all have been really crap. But I hear Battlefront is good.

12:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See Jason, someone agrees with me (kind of) I can't imagine how happy you were while you were watching this. Star Wars and Christmas. Too bad there was no wrestling or Scrubs references to make you feel super double extra happy...You sure are lucky you're so damn cute!

9:49 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Don't you know it's all about the gold Jabba bikini!

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
http://easy-hit-counters.com/ Listed on BlogShares