Tuesday, December 14, 2004

JAYded means what?!?!

Hey,
So I've been using the name JAYded since around 1996 when I was still DJ'ing regularly. I always thought it sort of fit, not only did it include my name but it also fit my o' so sunny disposition at the time :) Anways, apparently being Jayded means something completely different according to www.urbandictionary.com.

Jayded

1. Sexually pleasured to the extreme.
2. Taken to the fifth level.
3. To be sexually pleasured to the point where all other lovers would be inferior.

Joe said "Jenny is a really nice girl, but after dating Kyle she was jayded."

WHAT!!! I have never heard this before. I feel dirty...
I'm going to go cry in the shower now.... :(


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, just because you're an urban dictionary, doesn't mean you can make stuff up. Does it? Well, are OLD and I guess the young people slang is beyond our comprehension. And yes, Jason, we are old.

AND: ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

11:22 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

I am such an idiot. I had it all ready for you, and then I was a dumbass and forgot it in Michigan. It was Eminem though right? Anways, you totally have an IOU for that CD from me.

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
http://easy-hit-counters.com/ Listed on BlogShares